Associate Client Information Director (remote)
IQVIA™ (www.IQVIA™.com) is the world’s leading company providing information, technology, and services for virtually every type of stakeholder in healthcare. Every day, IQVIA™ innovates on a large scale. We have been the big data company in healthcare before the “Big Data” term was defined. Since 1954 we have been helping healthcare organizations harness commercial and scientific insights and execute on their most strategic initiatives. We develop and operate systems and applications using big data technologies on our private-public hybrid cloud. IQVIA™ stores and computes more than 20 petabytes of complex healthcare data on diseases, treatments, costs and outcomes to enable our clients to run their operations more efficiently. Our big data infrastructure is processing over 50 billion healthcare transactions annually. IQVIA™ employs over 80000 professionals in over 100 countries to drive results for over 5,000 healthcare clients globally. IQVIA™ is a publicly listed company (NYSE – IQV) with estimated revenue close to $14B and a market cap of over $40B.
- Manages and coordinates IQVIA™ information assets (i.e., NPA, NSP, TPT, MIDAS, SMART, Xponent, Xponent Plantrak, DDD, patient services (NPA-MD & Xponent PD) etc.) across sales, consulting and service to ensure client needs are met by following an account and service operational plan to achieve budget and client satisfaction targets.
- Represents IQVIA™ to the client and the client to IQVIA™ in all information services related activities
- Manages complex, large accounts
- Develops a tactical and strategic understanding of the client’s business issues, and develops a compelling solution using appropriate IQVIA products and service.
- Builds client relationships across the client organization, including commercial operations, data governance, market research, forecasting and sales operations and procurement
- Partners with the client and IQVIA™ centers of excellence to implement data governance best practices – and in particular, coordinate the impact assessment and recommendations for data events and product enhancements
- Resolves 1st line service issues, and coordinates 2nd line support issues with the service teams
- Ensures through service reviews and client surveys that service agreements, contract specifications, and product deliverables meet clients’ specifications, including timeliness and quality.
- Participates in information proposal and work order development and contract renewals
- Coordinates business development and service activity with the Account Director, Sales, Consulting and Service Specialists to validate opportunities to achieve account plan, revenue and client satisfaction targets
- Develops strategy for expanding scope and client utilization of existing information contract and identifies new business applications
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and five (5) to eight (8) years relevant account management experience and/or delivery management experience (preferred).
- Knowledge of IQVIA™ offerings, client account management, IQVIA™ information solutions/consulting services portfolio, and the government marketplace.
- Account Development / Management Skills, Analytical Skills, Communication Skills, Marketplace Knowledge, Negotiating Skills, Relationship Building Skills, Servicing Skills, Problem Solving, Matrix Management.
- 10% - 15% travel
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network