Technology Client Partner (West Coast)
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an industry leader and have a significant impact on future growth. As a Technology Client Partner, you will bring in-depth knowledge of technology, the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry, client business processes and a proven track record of delivering results. You will be accountable for sales/revenue growth for named accounts or territory in our large pharma, growth or emerging biopharma segments. You will build and maintain strong relationships with C- Level executives and their leadership teams and improve penetration in your account/s. This role is dominantly sales-focused and will be compensated on driving account or territory Total Contract Value.
- Identify opportunities of growth in the account and/or territory and lead account strategy and planning.
- Work closely with IQVIA Client Partners and Solution Sales teams to progress opportunities and drive successful engagement plans ensuring alignment across the organization.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with decision makers and influencers in the customer organization and drive penetration across commercial and technology functions.
- Leverage IQVIA’s unique value proposition to shape opportunities for the customer, develop integrated offering solutions and increase share of revenue.
- Effectively work with the internal departments/team members to close large complex sales.
- Lead proposal development, negotiation, commercial terms and contracting.
- Regularly monitor trends, market dynamics and incorporate into existing account strategy and plan.
- Accurately plan and forecast ACV and revenue to achieve targets.
- Utilize CRM to document sales activities (i.e. sales calls, customer events, opportunities, e-marketing campaigns).
- Relevant undergraduate degree required with advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of high-level success in selling technology and services to pharmaceutical companies.
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical marketplace, commercial operations processes and technology including data warehousing, master data management (MDM), business intelligence (BI) & reporting, custom relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation.
- Unparalleled client relationship/sales skills and business acumen – you must be able to earn “trusted advisor” status with clients.
- Proven track record of success; ability to meet and or exceed assigned quotas on a consistent basis.
- Ability to confidently interact with senior management and executives both internally and externally.
- Experience working in a matrixed organization within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communications, relationship building, influencing and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to develop strategic and tactical plans and drive execution.
- A high level of motivation and strong work ethic.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network