Sales Executive, BioFortis (Remote-Western US)
Secure and retain business through professional, consultative, proactive software sales activities directed at decision-makers and decision influencers at existing biotech clients and new emerging biotech companies.
• Actively prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities within specified potential new and/or existing Customers/Accounts.
• Actively network in the industry to establish relationships and to identify potential opportunities.
• Work with Sales Management to identify and prioritize list of target Account opportunities for each 'prospecting cycle' (e.g. quarterly/semi-annually).
• Work with Sales Management to establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer. Monitor actions and results against plans.
• Under the leadership of Sales Management, continuously monitor status of leads and opportunities to ensure a pipeline of opportunities is maintained.
• Lead the sales process; prepare and lead the sales presentation.
• Coordinate with contracts/proposals to develop proposal. Handle follow-up related to the sale and drive completion of contractual documents.
• Maintain visibility within customer organization. Monitor customer satisfaction by communicating regularly with customer.
• Plan and coordinate all customer sales activities.
• Analyze potential opportunities and develop sales plans for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer. Monitor actions and results against plans.
• Report all sales related activities in CRM system.
• Prepare sales activity report for Sales Management as required.
• Serve as a liaison between the customer and technical and operational groups at IQVIA, Inc.
• Bachelor's Degree in business, science or related discipline required
• 7 years related experience
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience required
• Solid understanding of the principles of drug discovery and development
• Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, and Internet)
• Excellent understanding of business and Industry Trends and ability to interpret the trends relevant to the business
• Excellent analytical skills in assessing and interpreting customer business data
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent analytical and research skills
• Must be self-directed and capable of prioritizing opportunities and performing multiple tasks
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to maintain demanding timelines
• Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-statusColorado/California/Washington state Pay Transparency : The salary range for this role is $89,300 - $111,800.The actual salary will vary based on factors like candidate qualifications and competencies. Certain roles are eligible for annual bonus, sales incentives and/or stock. Benefits may include healthcare, retirement, paid time off, and more.Colorado/California/Washington state Pay Transparency : The salary range for this role is $89,300 - $111,800.The actual salary will vary based on factors like candidate qualifications and competencies. Certain roles are eligible for annual bonus, sales incentives and/or stock. Benefits may include healthcare, retirement, paid time off, and more.
“I know Q2 Solutions offers me a great career path with lots of options. My line manager fully supports my growth.”Marianne H, Associate Laboratory Project Set-Up Manager
“There are tremendous opportunities to grow here. If you are driven, passionate and committed, the sky’s the limit.”P. Surve, Clinical Process Team Lead
“What gets me most excited about being part of Q2 Solutions is working with cutting-edge technologies that help patients and further innovation in the field.”Todd L., Scientist
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network
Innovation in everything we do
We’ve deployed innovative solutions to push boundaries, make better health possible and drive continuous improvement.
We believe in giving back
We support charitable organizations around the world. It’s just another way that we’re putting patients first.