Proposal Manager, Clinical Research
The Global Business Operations (GBO) team is a dynamic group with high visibility within IQVIA. GBO develops strategic proposals and budgets for our customers, and upon award, drives contract execution, including changes throughout the study lifecycle, by working with numerous internal and external stakeholders. We seek highly motivated and accountable people looking for opportunities to impact the business and be part of the solution. At IQVIA, we look at individuals with a focus on continuous learning and career development.
Develop and prepare proposals for assigned customers, to support the Global sales team.
- Review Requests For Proposal (RFP). Identify information for proposal text and budget development; and work closely with proposal development team to prepare and finalize proposals
- Prepare text and budget for proposals, rebids and related documents
- Provide support and assistance to other Proposal Developers in the delivery of assigned opportunities
- Revise or develop preliminary agreements and related budgets and scope of work. Ensure the scope of work is defined correctly and budgets reflect the scope
- Develop in depth understanding of and be compliant to all processes and policies relating to the development of proposals.
- Participate in strategy calls to discuss customer requirements and identify discrepancies in customer information
- Perform quality control edits on all documents and participate in the finalization of documents and distribution to the customer and internal departments
- Update and maintain corporate databases as required and ensure accurate information is included in tracking reports
- May participate in training / mentoring new staff
- May participate in customer meetings
- Participates in department initiatives
- Perform all other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of CRO Industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and understanding of costing models
- Ability to interpret RFPs and protocols
- Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field and a minimum of 1 year's direct experience in Proposals or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network