Tier 2 Account Manager
Focus: This Inside Sales position reports to the Non-pharma Account Manager. The candidate for Account Manger- Tier 2 and will be responsible for planning and execution of sales strategy, working closely with other members of the US sales and service team.
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
- Work with Tier 2 Small Pharmaceutical accounts/opportunities.
- Analyze, process, and triage in-bound/existing customer leads (i.e., MQL’s, inbound phone calls/VM’s, etc.) within the organization.
- Help drive early engagement by internet research and/or cold calling to identify new opportunities.
- Under the leadership of Marketing & Sales Management, continuously monitor status of leads and opportunities to ensure a pipeline of opportunities is maintained.
- Grows and maintains existing customer relationships.
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of IQVIA National Data Assets, sub-national, technology and consulting solutions to support Tier 2 Small Pharmaceutical accounts.
- Align and collaborate across the organization, with Product Management, Finance, Client Service, Contracts and Legal.
- Communicate directly with sales management and sales colleagues to forecast opportunities, identify process improvements and clearly communicate sales performance.
- Analyze potential opportunities. Create, monitor and update a tracking documents as needed.
- Identifies new sales opportunities and proactively coordinate the lead cultivation process through the sales cycle by prioritizing and determining which potential opportunities have the highest probability of closing.
- Report all sales related activities in CRM system.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and technical and operational groups at IQVIA.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and with existing and prospective customers.
- Possess strong computer skills (MS Office Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, CRM, and Internet).
- Maintain focus and commitment on assigned targets.
- Knowledge of key marketplace catalyst for the Pharmaceutical, MedTech and/or Consumer Health industry are a plus.
- An attitude which is positive, energetic, flexible and supportive in a challenging environment.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field and at least 1 year of related experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer -
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network