Sr Patient Recruitment Coordinator, Home-Based, East USA, IQVIA Biotech
IQVIA Biotech is currently seeking a Sr Patient Recruitment Coordinator to support our Dermatology team. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years experience managing patient recruitment, retention, and enrollment tracking projects. Experience with RFPs, proposals, and strategy is a plus.
Works with minimal supervision to independently coordinate the design, specification, planning and execution of multi-center recruitment/retention programs, including collaboration with the Director in the development of recruitment advertising plans/retention plans. Communicates with sponsors and project teams to implement and monitor impact of the recruitment/retention tactical plan. Makes proactive operational and tactical recommendations as needed based on study performance. Collaborates with internal teams and external providers to deliver all appropriate tactics associated with the recruitment/retention strategy. Represent IQB’s Patient Recruitment team at site/sponsor-facing meetings to present strategy/rationale. Ownership for study KPI and financial performance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and maintains collaborative working relationship with Project Management team, site coordinators, investigators, sponsors, vendors, and internal Recruitment Management team in order to efficiently execute centralized recruitment/retention programs. Establishes and leads all daily communications with these internal/external teams.
- Independently executes patient recruitment/retention strategic plans and manages budget.
- Independently coordinates and maintains daily workflow through Recruitment Management department, ensuring that all daily/weekly tasks are completed as required during critical startup, execution, and closeout phases of centralized recruitment/retention programs.
- Plans and collaborates with vendors in the process of development of creative assets to be used for recruitment/retention of studies, including translations and revisions. Ensures final IRB/EC approved materials are filed and provided to appropriate vendors for final usage.
- Analyzes, tracks, and forecasts the progress of recruitment and retention programs and recommends adjustments on a site-by-site basis, reporting and providing recommendations both internally and externally as required. Provides weekly updates to teams.
- Within the framework of centralized plans, develops unique advertising plans/retention plans for individual sites, along with ongoing assessment of sites’ capacities relative to intake/processing of advertising responses.
- Coordinates ongoing media placement for individual sites relative to their screening/enrollment plans.
- Facilitates vendor contracting process, purchase orders and approves vendor invoices
- Oversees tasks of project team members (Patient Recruitment Coordinator) for assigned projects.
- Provides monthly EAC updates to Project Management team.
- Presents strategy and budget to sponsors during CAM and Takeoff Meetings
- Provides ongoing assessment of the need for new Patient Recruitment tracking systems/programs as required. Includes development, testing, and supervision of implementation.
- Assists in developing recruitment proposals and corresponding budgets for new Patient Recruitment projects. Participates in new business development needs as necessary.
- Provides guidance and coaching to less experienced colleagues in analytics of Recruitment Management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to absorb technical details and scientific concepts related to FDA regulations and GCP/ICH guidelines as they apply to the conduct of clinical research
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to manage large amounts of data
- Have a collaborative work style with an ability to work and think independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Publisher
CRITICAL JOB FUNCTIONS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ADA CRITERIA:
- Very little physical effort required to perform normal job duties (unless otherwise indicated)
MINIMUM RECRUITMENT STANDARDS:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years administrative or related experience
- Previous work experience in clinical research, pharmaceutical industry and/or sciences field preferred
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
This position is classified as non-exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network