Clinical Research Associate
Location: Riga, Latvia
When you join IQVIA as a sponsor-dedicated CRA, you’ll enjoy the stability and resources of a leading, global contract research organization while gaining direct experience with one of our customers. Whether you're just starting out or looking to deepen your expertise, this role promises to offer intentional career growth and professional development.
With access to world-class training and mentoring, you’ll have the opportunity to put your passions to work in an environment designed to help you gain experience in a wide variety of therapeutic areas.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry-level, Mid-level, Senior-level
- Travel: Yes
What makes sponsor-dedicated CRAs at IQVIA successful? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
As you grow your CRA career at IQVIA, you’ll play an important role in helping our customers drive healthcare forward and impact the lives of patients around the world.
IQVIA offers a robust development plan for CRAs, including trainings, mentorship programs, and cross-functional career meetings. These conditions made me feel ready, confident and well-trained to execute the role of a CRA with quality and integrity.Alberto, Clinical Research Associate 2
IQVIA places real emphasis on the training and development of employees. This is invaluable for someone starting out or looking to progress their career in clinical research. I find it extremely rewarding to work for a company that strives to grow and retain its talent and equips you with the skills and experience needed to succeed in your career.Oliver, Clinical Research Associate 1
Resources that promote your career growth
Leaders that support flexible work schedules
Clear pathways to success
Teams that work together to achieve common goals
Dynamic work environments that expose you to new experiences
Programs to help you build knowledge and gain skills
Clinical Research Associate
IQVIA is a leading global provider of contract research services, advanced analytics and technology solutions to the life sciences industry formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles.
On behalf of our localdepartment we are currently looking to further strengthen our team by hiring a Clinical Research Associate that will exclusively take care of our sponsors, with extensive pipeline and a wide range of therapeutic areas.
Why should you apply?
• You'd join a global team of 75.000+ brave minds
• In 2019 we completed almost 4.000 recruitment processes internally; once you join us, not even the sky is the limit
• We've been nominated a top 500 company every year since our inception in 2016
• FLEXJOBS awarded us the 9th spot in the top 100 Companies for Remote Jobs in 2021
• Forbes sees us as one of the dominant companies for the years to come - https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonmarkman/2020/10/30/iqvia-killing-it-in-the-drug-trials-business/?sh=5ca8f1963d21
Essential Functions of a Clinical Research Associate
• Perform site monitoring visits (selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits) in accordance with contracted scope of work and regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
• Work with sites to adapt, drive, and track subject recruitment plan in line with project needs to enhance predictability.
• Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
• Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues as appropriate.
• Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution. May support start-up phase.
• Ensure copies/originals (as required) site documents are available for filing in the Trial Master File (TMF) and verify that the Investigator's Site File (ISF) is maintained in accordance with GCP and local regulatory requirements.
• Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation.
• Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
• Bachelor's Degree Degree in scientific discipline or health care, ideally
• At least 1 to 2 years of independent on-site monitoring experience
• Good knowledge of, and skill in applying, applicable clinical research regulatory requirements (i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines).
• Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and use of a laptop computer and iPhone and iPad (where applicable).
• Written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language and Latvian language.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network