Service Desk Agent
Service Desk Agents are responsible for responding to Foundry Health customers (users of ClinSpark) through our support systems, performing all tasks needing to properly analyze, triage, respond, and resolve service requests. This responsibility requires a diverse skill set, excellent communication skills, and appreciation for the role customer support plays in making an organization
successful. As representative of Foundry Health, Agents will ensure that our customers' support experience is positive and productive. Additionally, Agents will be expected to build up knowledge about our industry, products, customers, and technology partners to best service the needs of our customers. Agents will collaborate with the Foundry Health team members to learn and understand
the ClinSpark application, raise urgent issues to the wider team for feedback, escalating tickets to subject matter experts (SMEs), and overall share customer feedback and insights. Over time, this role lends itself well to contributing to other areas of the organization if interested, such as investigating and testing bug fixes, testing new features, and contributing to the support documentation knowledge base.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Review and triage incoming service requests.
- Help clarify and identify priority on issues, and knowing when to flag critical items for the wider team to review.
- Effectively resolve service requests and respond to customers in a considerate, professional, and timely manner. This includes ticket responses within working hours in order to meet contractually agreed upon service level agreements (SLA).
- Assist in the identification and documentation of customer reported product issues for our teams to investigate.
- Help create specifications for change requests to reports, dashboards, or other configuration driven items.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of our customers by sharing and contributing to knowledge base content and other support documentation.
- Required - High school diploma
- Preferred Degree in related discipline / ITIL training / certification
Experience & Skills
- Prior experience in a service / support environment
- Experience of working in global teams
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Open to learning and keeping own knowledge and skill set current and evolving
- Strong software, computer and technical skills
- Experience of software development and / or support
- Experience of life sciences / medical research / computer sciences business environments
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network