Senior Writer, Patient Communications
IQVIA are looking for a Senior Writer, Patient Communications to join the Medical Strategy and Content team in our Medical and Patient Communications division. You will be responsible for writing content for patient/carer support programmes across multiple channels on behalf of healthcare organisations. You will have the opportunity to work within a team of specialists in medical communications, health behaviour, and engagement strategy, while also participating in client meetings, creative team meetings, and MLR reviews. Thanks to our unique position within IQVIA™, The Human Data Science Company™, our collaborative offerings extend well beyond those of a traditional communications agency, and you will have the opportunity to work in multidisciplinary teams with our colleagues specializing in medical affairs, real-world evidence, scientific communications, and commercialization to develop new communications solutions to help move healthcare forward.
The ideal candidate will have a extensive experience writing for patients and the public regarding health care, pharmaceutical products, and/or devices. He or she must be familiar with industry regulations, and have strong knowledge of the principles of health psychology and health literacy. We value proactive thinkers who have the ability and desire to work in multifunctional teams to create innovative communications solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate complex medical information into clear and compelling material for patients
- Previous work in a variety of therapeutic areas and deliverables, including educational materials and patient support program components
- Experience with research tools and approaches
- Knowledge of health literacy principles and trends and principles of health psychology and behaviour change techniques
- Good awareness of current industry code of practice guidelines and their implications
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Internet
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize work effectively
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, clients and suppliers
- Budgetary awareness
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network