Senior Copywriter, HCP Marketing
IQVIA are looking for a Senior Copywriter – HCP Marketing to join the Medical and Patient Communications (MPC) division. MPC is a team filled with senior-level talent who can deliver the same high-quality work as a traditional advertising/med comms agency without putting team members through the ‘agency grind’. This position is 100% remote with a ‘home office’ steps away from Reading train station. Candidates must be based in the UK or Ireland.
You will be responsible for creating branded and unbranded tactics, concepts, and strategic/tactical plans for new and existing clients— transforming complex, scientific concepts into engaging and memorable content. This is a great opportunity to join a highly motivated and experienced team in a role that provides you with a high degree of project accountability and ownership.
Thanks to our unique position within IQVIA™, The Human Data Science Company™, our collaborative deliverables extend well beyond those of a traditional medical communications agency. You will have the opportunity to work in multidisciplinary teams across IQVIA, including real-world evidence, scientific communications, commercialization consulting, market analytics, primary intelligence, health psychology, and patient support programs.
The ideal candidate will have copywriting experience within health care, pharmaceutical, or device communications in an agency environment. You should be able to combine scientific knowledge, strategic insight, promotional expertise, and client-facing leadership to deliver award-worthy work. We value proactive thinkers who have the ability and desire to work in multifunctional teams to create innovative communications solutions.
- Ability to understand and translate complex clinical information into compelling, effective, succinct copy
- Experience creating HCP-facing promotional materials across multiple channels (eg, digital/print sales materials, online assets, digital media, convention experiences)
- Previous work in a range of therapeutic areas
- Ability to think strategically and apply a problem-solving mentality
- Previous success with peer-review committee (ie, legal/medical/regulatory team) meetings and submissions, including annotations and highlighting references
- Knowledge of market trends and government and industry guidance, including ABPI, EFPIA, etc.
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to research competitors and marketplace to assess a condition and self-educate to get up to speed
- Awareness of health literacy principles and trends
- Awareness of digital marketing principles (eg, SEO strategy, paid search techniques)
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to put together a compelling PowerPoint presentation
- Desire to coach and mentor team members
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize work effectively
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network