Sales Content Manager
This role will join a global and dynamic team of Content Specialists. This team is responsible for the creation of the sales content, needed to secure our projects on the Bid Defense meetings. This role will suit a creative and communicative individual, with several years of similar experience, who is an expert on PowerPoint.
Work closely with Business Development, Project Leaders, Therapeutic Strategy Leads, Medics, and other key team members to deliver presentation support for high value, strategic opportunities. Assist in triaging support for the Bid Defense Center of Excellence.
• Assist Business Development in the creation of customer focused bid defense presentations with on-point messaging and strong, clear, and consistent visuals throughout each deck.
• Develop and maintain relationships with entire Global Sales Organization, proactively monitor all high value or strategic opportunities.
• Frequent (~24x/year) travel for onsite support of the entire bid defense team is required, including message development and refinement, slide design, fast slide amendments, and leadership of breakout groups.
• Function as local subject matter expert for specified market segments, R&D bid defense support, and targeted accounts.
• Monitor and analyze internal and external data to develop business insights, implications and recommendations for action.
• Maintain working knowledge of R&D business including marketing support pieces available. Recommend and leverage existing work into bid defense presentations.
• Manage CRM analytics for bid defense support.
• Interface with external agencies and appropriate internal functional groups to execute agreed-upon plans /programs including, but not limited to, PowerPoint presentations and videos.
• Monitor and analyze business on an on-going basis to recommend and implement plan modifications as needed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Strong Microsoft Office skills; must be a PowerPoint expert and be able to implement design and messaging feedback extremely quickly
• Ability to partner well and gain alignment is critical in this highly collaborative, fast-paced group.
• Intelligence, curiosity, self-starter, ability/willingness to learn quickly
• Must be able to listen to multiple perspectives and stakeholders, and then action the feedback quickly.
• Fast decision maker and grace under pressure.
• Flexibility, integrity
• Tenacious and creative problem solver. Must be able to visualize multiple solutions to improve slide messaging and/or design.
• SalesForce.com and video creation/production experience a plus
• Strong communication skills, oral and written; willingness to ask difficult questions to superiors as well as influence upwards with impact
• Very strong, proven project management and organizational skills
• Ability to both lead and participate in cross-functional teams
• Good conceptual thinker; can “connect the dots” between information, insights, implications and pathway forward
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and internal clients
• Fluent English speaker, European languages helpful
• Pharmaceutical, CRO or related experience/knowledge
• Solid understanding of R&D business
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree required, and at least 7 years relevant marketing, sales, or design experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Extensive use of telephone, computer and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
Regular sitting for extended periods of time
Frequent travel, domestic and international
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network