Global Shipping Lead
IQVIA eCOA Logistics is excited to offer you the ability to make important impacts within the life sciences industry. We are looking for the right candidate to provide project oversight and continue to build within our growing team. You will manage IQVIA eCOA global shipment accounts including facilitation of import/export requirements in support of global clinical trials. Establish goals and objectives, track and deliver on operational/financial performance. You will participate in the broader family's planning process; and coordinate activities with other respective sub-families such as shipping, MDM, and testing.
- Provide management over IQVIA eCOA shipping accounts
- In conjunction with PM/Sponsor teams coordinate import/export activities with 3rd party logistics vendors
- Maintain and communicate standard global shipping lead times to meet or exceed deliverables
- Collaborate with other team members in the Software Development Lifecycle processes such as reviewing, designing and testing
- Develop standard operating procedures and ensure team members follow industry standard ‘best practice
- Ensure specified service level standards are achieved
- Perform other duties as required
- May be required to perform duties outside working hours. This will be managed according to the applicable country legislation
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 - 3 years of experience managing global import/export activities, managing shipping accounts, project delivery, clinical delivery with eCOA experience preferred, and vendor management
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Ability to manage shipping accounts including rate negotiation, preferred shipping lanes, and invoicing
- Working knowledge of communication systems and devices
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English)
- Efficient with Microsoft office suite with focus on Excel.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network