Contract Analyst 1
Prepares and maintains client contracts.
• Working closely with project teams to determine appropriate terms and conditions of contracts
• Negotiating, developing and revising contracts, related budgets and scope of work
• Ensuring the scope of work is defined correctly, budgets reflect the scope, and any changes are integrated into the main study contract efficiently and accurately
• Acting as primary customer interface on small to mid-size projects and supporting senior team members on medium to large projects
• Project managing the contracting process, ensuring timely execution of contracts
• Bachelor's Degree Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field
• and a minimum of 1 year's direct experience in contracts or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• As a strong project manager and negotiator, you will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers. Ideally, you will also have a good understanding of the CRO, pharmaceutical or laboratory industry.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network