Clinical Trial Manager
Clinical Trial Manager is accountable for providing oversight to the site management activities for phase II-IV and non-interventional studies from planning and site feasibility through study close out in compliance with sponsor processes and requirements.
Support study feasibility of countries and sites Ensure training of CRO field monitors on the protocol Recognize potential challenges within the protocol and operational aspects of the study Review and approve study specific model ICF Review site selection reports Monitor the progress of site initiation and review site initiation reports Review monitoring visit reports to identify quality/ compliance issues
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in life
science/healthcare, Master degree is preferred
Languages: Fluent English (oral and written)
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience with 3-5 years of strong experience in clinical research
- Experience in monitor role or a role overseeing clinical studies
- Strong Project Management skills
- Ability to collaborate across partner functions in a matrix environment
- Ability to work in a global cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network