Clinical Research Associate - multiple locations and levels [sign on bonus included]
Clinical Research Associates of all levels needed for IQVIA across Britain and Ireland. All talented candidates are welcome to apply.
• Perform site monitoring visits (selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits) in accordance with Good Clinical Practice
• Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites
• Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals.
• Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans.
• Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
• Bachelor's Degree in scientific discipline or health care preferred.
• 2 years' on-site monitoring experience.
• Good knowledge of, and skill in applying Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines.
• Good therapeutic and protocol knowledge as provided in company training.
• Effective time and financial management skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
Interested? Then apply right now!
"Teamwork is an essential part of Clintec. We work together to meet deadlines and deliver work to the highest standard. The company has expanded since I started, so there are many opportunities arising within the Clinical Operations team. Clintec definitely offers a challenging and rewarding working environment where success is recognized amongst all employees."Clinical Research Associate, United Kingdom
"At Clintec, I feel I have been listened to and had my career goals and dreams fulfilled."Global Resourcing Executive, Australia
"I started Clintec with the knowledge that there are real opportunities for career progression. I’ve now experienced this firsthand."HR Advisor and Analyst, United Kingdom
"I am enjoying my career journey with Clintec. Clintec leads by example and has enormous and rewarding opportunities for employees."Senior Clinical Research Associate, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
"I am relatively new to Clintec, and my first impression of the company is that we are treated as a family. There is a healthy working environment which fosters camaraderie among the team. I am looking forward to experiencing more growth, success, milestones with the Clintec family!"Clinical Operations Manager, Philippines
"There are so many great things about working at Clintec. I value the working relations I have with the Clintec employees. There is always an open opportunity to change career paths and the flexibility within the company is so refreshing. It is understandable why so many Clintec employees invest in a long career with this company. Clintec’s outstanding company culture and values allow for all employees to feel as though they belong. Clintec provides the opportunity to work for the best CRO in the industry."Clinical Operations Manager, South Africa
"I have finally found a company that sees my talent, uses my skills appropriately and wants me to grow! I have the opportunity to expand my horizons in a fast-growing company and take my team to new heights. It’s a great feeling to be with a company, a team, a family that allows me to have a happy, healthy, work-life balance and encourages both!"Clinical Operations Manager, USA
"Clintec is not an ordinary company where senior management is distant and just visible at conferences or our corporate brochures or webpage. We are growing fast but they still know how important it is to keep their feet on the ground regarding communication with the core of the company, its staff. I joined and was welcomed from day one. I’m proud to be a Scot in Europe representing the best Clintec values to potential new members of the company."Senior Global Resourcing Executive, Germany
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network