Clinical Operations Director EMEA
This role is working in our Clinical Functional Service Partnerships team. As one of the 3 Sub Regional Leads you will be overseeing several countries in EMEA, responsible for all FSP business models and Headcount. This is a fantastic opportunity to embed yourself in the FSP team and collaborate with other regional heads in formulating effective strategic goals and objectives for designated regions, whilst assuring operational alignment with senior management priorities.
The primary focus of this position is to support the oversight and management of several countries within the Region, being responsible of all FSP business models and Headcount in the designated Countries: Poland/Balkans/Russia/Baltics and then MENA and South Africa
Work with Counterpart/Regional Head in formulating effective strategic goals and objectives for designated region and assures operational alignment with senior management priorities.
The role holder will support and lead activities required to achieve continued growth within their designated countries and all aspects associated with management of these countries.
Supervise Director and Associate Director.
- Provide strategic planning, direction and support to business/strategic development initiatives for designated customers and region
- Provides senior oversight on the designated headcount, resourcing strategy, capacity and risk. Responsible for coordinating operational responses to Finance, HR, Talent Acquisition
- Supports the Regional Head with adHoc organizational requests (incl. but not limited to headcount, hiring, capacity projections, risk & mitigation strategies, collation of information from multiple project teams)
- Serve as the primary operational management contact globally to the designated customer account; responsible for driving and ensuring appropriate communication channels are maintained and key customer expectations transcend the organization and are adhered to across the portfolio of projects.
- Develop country specific improvement plans as required
- Responsible of the Quality delivered by FSP staff in the designated subregion.
- Participate in Client meetings as appropriate.
- Create and maintain effective communication between Clients and FSP on a local and sub regional level
- Implementation & direction of regional strategy at country level as discussed with FS
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong experience in Clinical research
- Good problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Good team leadership skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Sound judgment and decision making skills
- Strong software and computer skills, including MS Office applications.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Excellent Organizational Skills and proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities concurrently.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network