Associate Project Manager, Finance
Associate Project Manager, Device Pricing
Flexible location across Europe
To lead eCOA Device Provisioning Proposal and Change Order process as it relates to eCOA device logistics existing and upcoming project efforts.We are looking for the right candidate to provide project oversight and continue to build within our growing team.
- Work with CRM on opportunity ownership for devices, updated information as required; aligned with proposals etc.
- Work with finance on items required to report on or forecast
- EAC Budget Load - on awards, work with project PFM’s and EAC budget folks to insure our revenue is loaded as expected. Work with finance on confirming revenue is being recognized as expected
- Work with Sales team on new opportunities
- Client calls as needed re: device features/pricing mod
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 - 3 years ofproject management experience in finance
- Experience within Life science, pharma industry ideally
- Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Efficient with Microsoft office suite with focus on Excel.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network