Virtual Pharmaceutical Sales Representative – Oncology – Southeast - 3018106
IQVIA has partnered with an Oncology Diagnostic testing company to build an Inside Sales Team! We are looking for high performing inside sales representatives with a track record of success to join our team. The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will be working with a provided call list to schedule virtual calls to meet with physicians and provide education, discuss diagnostic services, determine where diagnostic tests can assist in providing a comprehensive healthcare solution and gain commitment to order diagnostic tests. The ISR must use approved tools and resources for product promotion that will be delivered through a 100% virtual platform.
Salary range: $62,000 - $72,000
- Successfully completes all assigned training for the Virtual Sales Representative role as well as dedicates the necessary time to both retain and build the on foundational product and clinical training
- Conduct all sales activities according to Travel & Entertainment (T&E) guidelines, Advamed Policies, and Integrity Policies.
- Compliance with promotional program and lunch and learns for HCPS.
- Provide timely updates to Project Leader on ongoing business activities, competitive conditions, industry trends, etc.
- Maintain and update current and prospective target prescriber profiles
- Classify customer clinical needs, goals, and constraints related to patient care.
- Determine where diagnostic tests can assist in providing a comprehensive healthcare solution.
- Identify key referral networks for the assigned therapy
- Scheduling virtual calls to meet with physicians
- 4 yr. degree from an accredited University required
- Preferred Experience:
- 2 + years of related internships, clinical and/or B2B sales experience
- Medical diagnostic/device experience
- Experience selling to Oncologists
- Ability to:
- Successfully complete client training and meet training expectations
- Develop a fundamental understanding of cancer and the Oncology Diagnostic Market
- Adapt quickly to change and work effectively on various assignments
- Work a schedule that accommodates potentially different time zones
- Able to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, determined and goal-oriented
- Excels in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- Disciplined self-starter with the ability to work from home
- Proficient technical aptitude with computer technology and devices (E.g., Microsoft Office, CRM experience, iPad, apps, etc.)
- Location: Virtual Sales Representatives will be assigned a call list and will be located within the US. The Virtual Sales Representative may live outside of the designated sales territory but will be required to work the territory time zone.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination status.https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-statusThe potential base pay range for this role is $62,000 - $72,000 annually. The actual base pay offered may vary based on a number of factors including job-related qualifications such as knowledge, skills, education, and experience; location; and/or schedule (full or part-time). Dependent on the position offered, incentive plans, bonuses, and/or other forms of compensation may be offered, in addition to a range of health and welfare and/or other benefits.
Associate Sales Consultant - Medical Device Sales Support - Atlanta, GA – Trauma - FYA01765
Multiple locationsLearn more
Specialty Pharmacy Account Executive - Southeast - 3039985
Multiple locationsLearn more
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Sign up to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.