Product Sppt Tech Advisor 1
eports and meeting other customer and road map driven requests using niche technologies
• Continuously evolve our platform to meet customers’ needs by building tools, modules and features as we grow our offering.
• Participate in code reviews, both giving and receiving, to validate requirements were met and code performs optimally.
• Collaboratively work with Testing to ensure solution quality.
• Under supervision implement scalable components to solve/enhance the product / platform value delivered to the customer.
• Keep current on latest technology trends, work on proof-of-concept
• Use or implement cutting edge technologies such as AI/ML, Salesforce, Mulesoft, Mobile, ReactJS, etc to create new products/software or solve existing product/platform challenges
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent in experience Req
• Experience in object-oriented languages like Java, PHP, Ruby, or Python and the fundamental principles of object-oriented principles. Req
• Understanding of relational databases and experience with basic SQL queries desired but not required. Req
• Niche skill expertise through experience or certifications
• Decision making
• Customer focus
• Conflict management
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network