Receptionist, Central Prague
IQVIA is a leading global provider of contract research services, advanced analytics and technology solutions to the life sciences industry. IQVIA applies human data science — leveraging the analytic rigor and clarity of data science to the ever-expanding scope of human science — to enable companies to reimagine and develop new approaches to clinical development and commercialization, speed innovation and accelerate improvements in healthcare outcomes.
For our beautiful and modern Prague office, located in Karlin, we are looking for a full-time Receptionist to support our clinical team.
What would you do?
- agenda of daily post, couriers and employees' support
- support to finance and logistics department
- office management (supplies)
- employees' travel and schedule management
- admin support for Directors
- close interaction and support with clinical team
- management of potential technical issues
- taking care of employees wellbeing
What are we looking for?
- Availability to come to the office (close to Krizikova metro station) on a daily basis
- Fluency in Czech and intermediate level of English
- Clerical/Admin experience, ideally
- Independent professional with good communication skills
What do we offer?
- Basic salary + Benefits (multisport card, e-meal vouchers, phone bill, 25 days of paid vacation)
- Possibility to develop a career with us, we are 67.00 people strong and want to further grow!
- To work for a company that makes the difference (we help developing new drugs for unmet patient needs)
- Great work environment (even though now we have limited capacity in the office at the moment, to keep our people as safe as possible)
- Training and growth opportunities either at national or international level
Office address: AFI Karlín – Butterfly, Pernerova 691/42186 00 Praha 8, Czech Republic
Do you know that IQVIA has been named to FORTUNE magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list for 2020?
And did you know that IQVIA has received this distinction every year, since its inception, following the merger between IMS Health and Quintiles in 2016?
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network