Intern - Management Consulting
We are currently looking for a talents to join our Consulting Team.
In this role you will receive full training accompanied with continuous support from your team members and supervisor. You will access opportunities to develop your skillset while heading on your career path the right way through constant improvement.
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Creating models, reports and presentations
- Conducting independent desk research to a specific brief using internal and external sources
- Proven analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Power point and Excel, R welcomed
- Proficiency in English and Czech language
- Analyticall skills – statistical knowledge welcomed
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Positive team spirit with strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness and ability to learn
This opportunity knocks on the door of those who would like to deep-dive into the world of pharmaceutical industry, have a wide scope of responsibilities and use unique knowledge gained to achieve success!
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network