Clinical Trial Registered Nurse - Portsmouth / NH
Are you a Registered Nurse interested in Clinical Trial work?
IQVIA is looking for qualified Registered Nurses in the Portsmouth NH area, interested in community and clinical trial work to visit clinical trial patients in their homes. You will be responsible for going to patient homes to assist with conducting research, collecting data and samples to help evaluate safety/efficacy of a new medication.
The visits/hours can be arranged to suit your current work schedule but need to be in the morning/early afternoon. Preferably we look for PRN Nurses or Nurses who already work part time.
Role of nurse during visit:
- Collecting samples and required information and data
- Drawing blood
- Urine test
- Medication administration if needed
- Labelling and shipment of samples
- Reporting of adverse events
- Input reporting and event notes post assignment
- The task can vary depending on the trial
- Active RN license in home state
- Pediatric Nursing qualification and experience
- BLS certification required
- Must be comfortable with basic software programs
- Recent experience in drawing blood
- Flexible with your time and available on short notice
- Ability to travel regionally by car
- Willing to travel up to 90 miles if needed
- Possess cellular phone, reliable transportation and access to the internet
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend or kneeling may be required
You will have a flexible schedule, an opportunity to travel, grow and expand into new opportunities while earning supplemental income and gaining exposure to clinical trials.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network