We are looking for a graduate/ junior professional eager to learn Salesforce.com and be responsible for building and deployment of e-mailing campaigns, landing pages and e-mail automation journeys using Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Working closely with the commercial and local teams, to ensure technical feasibility assessment and operational implementation guaranteeing best practices to attain channel engagement and business goals.
- Technical feasibility assessment and developing solutions to address business needs using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Support local Marketing Services teams in the execution of local campaigns through Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Follow best practice for Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation
- Create Journeys, automations, e-mails and landing pages using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Create and maintain up-to-date documentation with the new developments
- Create targeting segments
- Perform quality assurance testing to validate functional and rendering performance
- Provide support to the global and local team by troubleshooting system, tools, processes and data.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working with a Marketing Automation Software (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred but Pardot, Eloqua or other marketing automation software is acceptable) would be preferred, but not mandatory
- Good knowledge working with Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel etc)
- Demonstrate analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills, working with large and multiple data sets to process data in the required format for analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Great autonomy and pro-active can-do attitude.
Learn more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9HJfI2Iav0
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network