Lead work streams or countries in regional business intelligence and information management operations, projects.
Collaborate with project leads and to gather business requirements from clients and translate to IT requirements.
Implement Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence Reporting & Data Science applications based on requirements.
Own the documentation of requirements, perform testing and own the responsibility of successful release along with project manager.
Support Engagement Manager to execute global business intelligence or information management programs.
• Assists with the review and analysis of client requirements/problems.
• Develops detailed documentation and specifications.
• Performs basic quantitative or qualitative analyses to identify issues and develop solutions.
• Assists Analysts and Consultants in design and structures of presentations.
• Develops a basic knowledge of services and consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences industry.
• Starts to develop an awareness of IQVIA technology solutions.
• Engagement based responsibilities are assigned and closely managed by Consultants, Engagement Managers or Principals.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 3-5 years of related experience Req
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
• Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area.
• Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors.
• Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace.
• Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies.
• Effective time management skills.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network