Business Analyst - Portuguese Affiliate of the Belgian Consulting & Analytics Solutions team
Join a team of data-driven consultants for the main services/consultancy provider dedicated to the Healthcare Industry.
In the analytics solutions team, we partner with marketing and sales managers in the pharmaceutical industry to support them leveraging and interpreting data and make evidenced-based decisions for their commercial strategy.
The business analyst will work with consultants and senior consultants to review client requirements, execute data analysis and modelling and present conclusions and recommendations for stakeholders in the pharmaceutical industry.
The data analyst:
- Executes quantitative and qualitative analysis to answer the client needs
- Understand client requirements and translate these into detailed briefings for data analysts/scientists
- Review data delivered by data analysts and match these with client questions to develop relevant insights
- Perform quantitative and qualitative market research, including interviews and online research
- Assists consultants and senior consultant in design and structures of presentations
- Prepare and present results to clients, including conclusions and recommendations
- Proactively develops a basic knowledge of consulting methodologies and the pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
Formal Qualifications And Experience
- Master's Degree (or PhD) in Economics, Business Engineering, Business Administration
- 0 - 2 years of related experience in consulting, data analysis, or market research
- Perfect command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English. French and Dutch are a plus
Specific Skills And Abilities
- Customer and result-orientation
- Strong ability to lead advanced data analyses (briefing for data extract and analysis, interpretation, design,…) with a use of various tools
- Ability to translate data analyses into conclusions & actionable recommendations
- A positive drive with a hands-on spirit, and a pragmatic, innovative approach
- Team player and ability to work in a multicultural team
- Understanding of pharmaceutical/healthcare market and what drive their business
- Spirit of accountability, sense of initiative and continuous improvement
- Confidence and assertiveness
- Shows the ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills
- Familiar with working in a matrix environment
What's on Offer
You will join a growing and innovative global company, leader in providing data, services and technology solutions to the healthcare sector. You will be part of a team at the edge of new data developments and modern technology solutions, offering a large spectrum of career opportunities.
The successfully candidate will have an attractive salary package in line with his/her experience
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network