Business Analyst – Consulting Services
With approximately 65,000 employees in more than 100 countries, IQVIA is in a truly unique position to be able to support companies seeking to improve real-world patient outcomes and enhanced clinical trial outsourcing through treatment innovations, care provision and access. With a broad range of healthcare information, technology and service offerings, IQVIA provides solutions that span clinical to commercial, bringing clients an exceptional opportunity to realize the full potential of innovations and advance healthcare outcomes.
We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst to provide solutions that enable life sciences
companies to innovate with confidence and maximize their opportunities.
Working at IQVIA Portugal you’ll have the opportunity to work with the major pharmaceutical companies and other healthcare stakeholders in Portugal.
Join us on our exciting journey!
You’ll be part of a local consulting team, working in projects dedicated to:
· Analyze secondary data and desk market research to identify key findings and trends
· Perform quantitative or qualitative analysis to support client deliverables and business decisions as they relate to IQVIA data
· Assist in data preparation, deliver components of the project with senior support and assist in ensuring quality of the final deliverable
· Assist in creation of presentations for clients and attend, support and present at client meetings with senior support
· Be able to quickly learn and work with sales and promotional data, market and epidemiology assessment, pipeline analysis and market research with senior support
· New graduates or candidates with 1-3 years experience, with a background related to health, economics or statistics
· Knowledge in MS Excel, MS Access, and MS PowerPoint
· Knowledge in any of the following (preferential): SAS, R Programming, or Excel VBA
· Knowledge and interest in pharmaceutical and healthcare market & trends
· Demonstrate analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills, working with large and multiple data sets to process data in the required format for the analysis
· Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
· Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
· Fluent English.
We need please to receive all the candidatures in English
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network