Sr. Market Research Analyst
The global service team manages many product offerings in addition to supporting the tools for each offering. Clients rely on knowledge and expertise of the Market Research Analyst (MRA) to provide direction and guidance with understanding the use and benefit of each offering as it relates to their business need. The role of a Senior Market Research Analyst is to ensure fulfillment of contract specifications, build and support recurring deliverables, create ad-hoc requests and provide support directly to the client. This role will be a hybrid role to support Global Market Insights (GMI) and Consumer Health (CH) portfolio.
The role of a Senior Market Research Analyst:
- Support of ad hoc requests and service pack contracts covering GMI and CH product offerings
- Ensures fulfillment of contract specifications and ad-hoc requests and business intelligence tools in building client satisfaction
- Partners with clients to derive optimum value from IQVIA products and services while identifying revenue opportunities
- Research, analyze and respond to client inquiries that may be very complex and non-routine
- Submit data investigations and collaborate with local offices
- Partner with account managers to identify client business issues and provide solutions
- Conducts product, service, platform and process training for internal and external clients
- Active participant and deck preparation for quarterly or annual client facing service meetings
- Client focused, flexible, able to multi task, excellent time management skills and a team player who is also able to work independently
- Day-to-day contact builds, establishes & maintains effective business relationships with client to support their questions & requests
• Bachelor's Degree Preferred
• Five (5) years of related work experiencePreferred
• Knowledge of the concepts, practices and procedures of the client service representative field - Required
• Knowledge of IQVIA products Preferred
• Pharmaceutical experience Preferred
• Meeting facilitation, presentation and training experience
• Proficiency in PC applications, such as Excel
• Ability to communicate effectively with various levels in the organization (written and oral) and to manipulate large transactional databases
• Good business acumen
• Demonstrates problem solving, analytical and expert customer service skills
• Demonstrates ability to develop and maintain relationships in a diverse business environment and to understand complex concepts and processes quickly
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network