Sr Consultant, Patient Analytics
Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania; Bridgewater, New Jersey; New York, New York; Parsippany, New Jersey
Build a rewarding career in life sciences consulting and forge your own path. Partner with collaborative teams and leaders across unique projects and geographies, delivering innovative solutions to the most complex healthcare problems along the way. Working at IQVIA means changing outcomes for patients one data set, product offering, and innovative solution at a time.
As a Consultant at IQVIA, you'll have the opportunity to grow your career and explore opportunities in brand and integrated research solutions, go-to-market strategy, commercial excellence, real world data, financial investor consulting, and more.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry-level, Mid-level, Senior-level
- Travel: No
What makes a Consultant at IQVIA successful? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
I joined IQVIA after graduating from university and am grateful for the fantastic opportunities I’ve been able to pursue over the last four years. I’ve had the chance to work with inspiring managers who have supported me with both professional and personal development. I am thrilled to move forward in my career at IQVIA!Arthur, Consultant, Financial Institutions
I simultaneously work on a number of customer-commissioned projects in multiple therapeutic areas using various primary research methodologies. This variety is what makes my role at IQVIA so interesting. It allows me to learn from my colleagues and customers alike and helps me to understand how the work we do supports the improvement of patient care.Julia, Senior Consultant, Brand and Integrated Research Solutions
Working at IQVIA as a consultant has given me the opportunity to gain a broad range of skills and experience across multiple disease areas and at different stages of the product lifecycle. This has supported my career development and accelerated my growth. If you enjoy learning new things and working on global projects, you will definitely enjoy working at IQVIA.Kevin, Consultant, Brand and Integrated Research Solutions
One of the things I like most about working at IQVIA is the supportive environment that helps you achieve your full potential.Ana, Consultant, Financial Institutions
Working in healthcare consulting is inspiring! I am glad to be part of a close community that brings together diverse experiences and critical thinkers to help our customers move treatments forward that can change patients’ lives.Jose, Principal, Consulting Services
Environments that advance your skillset
Clear pathways to success
Work in distinctive areas of expertise
Projects that solve complex problems in new ways
Teams that work together to achieve one common goal
Programs to help build knowledge and gain skills
Sr Consultant, Patient Analytics
Consultant, Patient Analytics
Overview: IQVIA Commercial Outsourcing Services (or COS) is a rapidly growing provider of long term analytical, forecasting, project management, and reporting services. COS engages with clients in the pharmaceutical and life sciences space via a variety of engagement models and is specialized to work with our clients on critical business issues. We're actively hiring for Consultants within our COS team who have experience with Patient Analytics.
Role Summary: As a Consultant in Commercial Outsourcing Services, you’ll be actively participating in the development, delivery, and management of related consulting projects:
- Manage projects and work streams of reasonable, independently or with senior support
- Lead projects and initiatives with indirect oversight over analysts and communication with clients
- Analyze secondary data and desk market research (quantitative and qualitative) to identify key findings and trends
- Create and lead quantitative or qualitative analysis to support client deliverables and issues
- Independently create presentations for clients, attend, support and present at client meetings, independently or with senior support
- Assist in developing detailed documentation and specifications, including business process documentation, SOPs, client data scorecards
- Work willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goal, both internally and externally
- Develop broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities
Skills & Experience: Candidates interested in joining as a Consultant should have:
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Patient Analytics:
- Working knowledge of IQVIA data or similar data at Patient, Prescriber and Account levels (e.g. Anonymous patient-level data (APLD)).
- Prior healthcare data experience in National and Sub-national data (Physician, Patient, Claims and Epidemiology)
- Experience working on sales or marketing analytics projects using Sub-national level data (patient level, physician level, or payer level data)
- Experience supporting projects such as a Compliance, Source of Business, Payer, Patient Journey, Promo Mix Modeling, Segmentation and Targeting
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of pharmaceutical commercial business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline
- Strong knowledge in MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, SAS, Excel VBA, and Python
- Should be able to design and carry out S&ME patient studies: Source of Business, P&C, & Patient Flow, Market sizing and Oncology & Data marts
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, leading meetings, business, and report writing
- Excellent project management capabilities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistent, high quality outcomes
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, and Demonstrate analytical, interpretative, and problem-solving skills
Qualifications: In addition to the skills and experience above, candidates interested in joining IQVIA as a Consultant should have:
- Undergraduate or master’s degree with a minimum of 4-8 years of relevant life sciences experience
- An avid interest in the healthcare analytics and data; understanding of the healthcare market in US
- Strong business acumen and understanding of sales & marketing business principles
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-working skills
- Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network