Solution Sales, Commercial Compliance
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an industry leader and have a significant impact on future growth of our Commercial Compliance Center of Excellence. The IQVIA CC CoE empowers our customers to drive compliant business processes while following streamlined workflows designed to support Pharmaceutical commercial operations and compliance. As Sales Representative, you will engage your accounts, understand their business needs, and provide strategic recommendations that range from foundational local needs to robust global enterprise aspects. We will assist in acclimating you to our internal and client sales & business processes. You will generate leads, manage accounts; generate deep/wide relationships with key decision makers at the prospects and clients you are assigned.
- Serve as a consultative technology sales representative
- Present IQVIA’s overall value proposition with a specific focus on our portfolio of technology solutions which include Sample Accountability, Transparency Reporting, HCP Engagement, Grants and Funding Management, and Consulting
- Proactively build deep and strategic relationships at high levels within the accounts
- Assure the execution of strategic account plans
- Lead client prospecting, site presentations, negotiations, contract development and account business reviews with key stakeholders.
- Utilize CRM to document actions regarding planning and sales activities (ie, sales calls, customer events, opportunities, e-marketing campaigns) and shares account intelligence with internal members during account strategy meetings
- Act as a liaison between prospect/customer and IQVIA Services and Delivery teams as necessary
- Present sales opportunities to management and work with the internal departments/team members to close large complex sales
- Participate in preparing Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and be responsible to ensure they are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Keep well-informed of assigned industry trends, technological and process changes, new developments, services and other general information related to the assigned accounts and market scope
- Collaborate with Client Partners and Tech Client Partners to establish integrated solutions
- Provide required status reporting and updates to management
- Demonstrate a high level of personal accountability
- Proven achiever
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Desire to learn the pharmaceutical marketplace and commercial operations processes.
- Minimum of 4-5 years progressively responsible sales experience. You have exceeded quota. You have been a difference maker.
- Skilled in negotiations and sales techniques
- Demonstrated success accessing your market, the major players and decision makers.
- Ability to confidently interact with senior management and executives both internally and externally
- Exhibit solid communication skills; ability to present accurate and compelling presentations
- Well-developed business acumen
- Computer literate
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities.
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status.
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network