• Play a key role in ensuring the success of the integration of merged and acquired concerns and their technology portfolios.
• Partners with business line management originating and responsible for the acquisition, providing technical and system expertise, to synergize IT and product architecture strategic direction and product concepts.
• Partners with product development management to define IT strategic direction and assists in the mapping of projects to that strategic direction whilst ensuring product capabilities and process improvements are delivered over time within the framework of the IQVIA enterprise architecture.
• Identify risk, potential for long term technical debt, and incompatible technical architectures with existing product architecture strategies and the Enterprise standard.
• Understand acquired data assets and their potential for integration and leverage with and by existing IQVIA resources.
• Devise and presents business cases to senior management with priority recommendations to integrate and evolve the product architecture.
• Provide business line management with M&A advice from technical perspective, during pre-close phase of M&A -- Technology Assessment portion -- of the M&A.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience Req
• Seven to ten (7-10) years experience in software and/or product development with a focus on application, data, integration, API and cloud service architecture
• IT consulting and project management experience.
• Experienced in enterprise architecture, business information modeling, and system design.
• Experience architecting solutions in web scale public cloud service provider environments
• Experience with data integration technologies, cloud native and event driven architectures.
• Experienced in applying technology to business strategies.
• Ability to employ consulting skills.
• 10+ years of supporting applications from an enterprise or solution architecture using technologies such as Java, Microsoft .Net Core, C#, C++, etc.
• 10+ years of experience with service-oriented architecture, n-tier architectures, and micro services design patterns.
• 10+ years of experience with core design patterns and coding best practices.
• 10+ years and experience with physical architecture and deployment models (load balancers, firewalls, etc).
• 10+ years with application security and identifying areas of risk (penetration and vulnerability assessments).
• 10+ years of experience with Enterprise Database and Big Data Technologies such as Oracle, SQL Server, Cloudera, Hadoop, etc.
• 5+ years of deploying or supporting Enterprise Solutions in the Cloud (Azure, Amazon, Google – Certification would be a plus).
• 10+ years of hands-on experience with tools supporting DevOps CI/CD capabilities (i.e., Terraform, Jira, Jenkins, Git, etc.).
• Proficient and experienced with the creation of technical assessments and evaluating solutions from an end-to-end architecture
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network