Senior Consultant, Omnichannel Client Enablement
Senior Consultant, Omnichannel Client Enablement
We are seeking a Senior Consultant (SC) to deliver multi-channel marketing insights. Successful candidates will leverage their analytical skillset to guide the optimization of media campaigns (offline and online advertising) across Consumer and/or HCP. The SC will form healthy relationships with clients, AORs, and internal teams, is an analytical thinker, and is able to manage projects successfully.
An SC may build visualizations, reports, ang monitor data from various sources to provide insights and recommendations for brand marketers. The SC must be able to present complicated analytics in a clear and concise manner and develop insights from various data sources in a simple-to-follow format for the brand marketing team. Client goals and benchmarks should be top of mind when generating insights from data. A successful SC will be able to discern which metrics are important to tell a story and which ones do not support a strong insight.
The SC should be familiar with the major web analytics tools, with Google Analytics or Adobe, Facebook Ads manager, YouTube analytics, etc. The SC should have knowledge and understanding of site and campaign measurement and optimization as well as generating test and learn campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a passion for insights and analytics in a healthcare environment.
- Analyzes front end media data (reach, engagement, cost), website metrics (from Google Analytics), as well as Audience Quality reports/Rx impact analyses, to generate insights and optimization recommendations including shifting spend toward placements that will improve quality of reach, efficiency, or conversion
- Develops insights, generates test, and learn plans, and establishes measurement frameworks (including recommending which KPIs to report on) for clients that ladder up to their goals
- Identify new ways to analyze data which uncover new customer insights and drive greater client value
- Build and establish strong relationships with clients and external partners, being the day-to-day contact for communications
- Create easy-to-understand and insightful narratives and dashboards using visual storytelling tools (Tableau, etc.) and communicate the findings to internal as well as external stakeholders
- 6-8 years of experience within marketing, media, analytics, or other relevant fields
- 2-3 years of direct client engagements
- At least 1-2 years of experience within consumer or HCP pharmaceutical marketing
- Effective time management skills: experience managing multiple accounts and ability to switch between tasks/priorities based on need
- Ability to build healthy relationships across matrixed organizational structures and manage non-direct employee relationships
- Ability to learn from, and influence, others with your expertise and communication skills
- Experience working with, cleaning, and generating insights from large aggregated datasets in Excel, Tableau, or other platforms
- Experience building meaningful PowerPoint decks
- Experience with DTC marketing channels - digital, TV, paid search, social - ideally in the life sciences vertical
- Ability to synthesize complex concepts and simplify into meaningful discussions for client facing deliverables
- Experience creating customer insights and presenting to mid and senior-level decision makers
- High level understanding of media technology space and tagging
Preferred Additional Areas of Experience:
- Self-directed and self-managed
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines
- Strong sense of diplomacy and client service
- Polished oral and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of two or more areas of media consumption data, such as digital direct and programmatic display, Paid search, print, over-the-top (OTT), or television
- Grasps the media planning landscape and how media is purchased
- Knowledge of advertising campaign management and optimization
- Strong skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and tools to support storytelling required
- Data visualization tool experience, e.g. interpreting data and creating presentations that tell a story
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst a plus
- Experience with web tagging tools such as Google Tag Manager a plus
- Understanding of Anonymized Patient Level Data (APLD) assets or Healthcare Provider (HCP) promotions data
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network