Senior Compensation Analyst (Remote)
Provides internal consulting and compensation/benefits program support to HR Business Partners and line managers.
• Provides subject matter expertise and a high level of internal consulting support to Human Resources and line management on a variety of compensation/benefits issues.
• Provides education and guidance on compensation issues, which allow management to effectively attract, retain and reward their employees in line with the Company's pay-for-performance philosophy.
• Assists in the design, implementation, and administration of compensation/benefits programs.
• May coordinate the administration of additional programs, such as stock options, perquisites, outplacement, relocation or other regional benefit programs.
• Selects and participates in compensation/benefits surveys and analyzes survey results to assess the competitiveness of internal practices.
• Creates ad-hoc reports as necessary to meet senior management’s and HR Business Partners’ information/analysis requests.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• Five (5) years of compensation experience. Knowledgeable on legislation impacting pay/benefits programs Req
• Awareness of economic and pay practice trends within industry
• Solid foundation in compensation theories and practices
• Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
• Strong analytical, consulting, communication and presentation skills. Understanding of effective business operations and strategy.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative while also being a team member.
• Solid organizational skills.
• Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint and ability to navigate without assistance.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network