Sales and Business Analyst
Sales and Business Analyst
The Sales and Business Analyst will work with Team Enablement to support business development and sales initiatives. Reporting to the Team Enablement lead, this individual must possess systems experience and top-notch organizational skills in providing operational, sales and financial support assistance for our Omnichannel Marketing team.
- Coordinating day-to-day functions between the sales team
- Defining/improving corporate processes & procedures
- Coordinating with 3rd party vendors and contractors for Omnichannel SOWs
- Quality control of Statements of Work
- Management of Salesforce.com CRM tool, budgeting/forecasting, and ongoing training for employees
- Diligently maintaining financial omnichannel tracking sheets
- Working alongside the management team to establish business needs
- Support for Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Market and company research updates, maintain lists, & update competitive profiles
- Create new templates for GTM needs (business reviews, sales decks & proposals)
- Maintain standards for templates, marketing decks and client facing documents
- Work with external teams on various projects
- Analyze and manage proof of delivery submissions and failure
- Create resource request and manage tracking sheet
- Bachelor's Degree
- Quick learner that can work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated and proactive, with the ability to work well independently
- Problem solver and open to evolving best practices
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize, complete multiple tasks and accurately handle a high volume of work
- Strong customer service orientation
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel Applications
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network