• Manage projects related to data centers migrations.
• Perform project management activities to ensure projects are delivered on time.
• Managing global projects so flexibility to attend meetings and work with team members across time zones is expected.
• Work with stakeholders to define requirements, scope, and project objectives.
• Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
• Manage changes to project scope, project schedule and costs
• Manage multiple projects and activities at any one time.
• Coordinate internal resources for the execution of multiple projects.
• Generate reports and escalate issues to management as needed
• Delegate project tasks to team members according to experience and skill set.
• Perform risk management duties.
• Oversee project procurement.
• Be the point of contact for their projects.
• Work with the Leadership team and Line Manager(s) to eliminate blockers
• Create and maintain project documentation, plans and status reports.
• Ensure standards and requirements are met throughout the project lifecycle.
• Attend conference calls and training as required to maintain proficiency.
• 5+ years proven working experience in IT Project Management or similar role.
• Experience working within an IT and/or Cloud-based technology environment is essential
• Experience in project managing IT infrastructure, IT networks and cloud-based technology projects is essential
• Solid organisational skills, including multi-tasking and time management
• Strong client-facing and communication skills
• Familiarity with risk management.
• Experience with project management tools (e.g. Microsoft Project)
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE2 / ITIL certification is desirable
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network