Senior Solutions Architect
We are looking for a passionate technology and product-focused Senior Solutions Architect. In this senior role for our Real World Analytics team you will be key in creating software & data science solutions to extend our range of SaaS and AIML based offerings, from pipeline and database optimization through to data mining and visualization techniques such as graph, hive plotting or topological data analysis.
Our Real-World Analytics group is a fast-growing business, focused on delivering tangible results to our clients across healthcare leveraging software and healthcare big data. We work with clients to help them use complex clinically rich patient-level healthcare datasets to answer their specific questions globally, make more informed decisions, and deliver results that solves healthcare's biggest challenges, from accelerating clinical trials to diagnosing patients with rare diseases.
Our ever-expanding range of successful product lines include privacy engines, NLP engines, AutoAI engines or BigData SaaS platforms. In addition, the team curates the world’s largest collection of such Real-World Data from actual patient care settings in 18 countries worldwide, encompassing clinical trial, genomics, EMR, claims and pharmacy data, and is at the forefront of “Big Data” in healthcare.
You’ll work closely with and across the leadership our Real World Analytics Team including, VPs and Directors owning different product lines, and sales channels to:
- Work with product marketing teams to build and maintain client facing Marketing Architecture for common implementation patterns of key products
- Drive pre-sales client engagement, and ascertain client data & analytic ecosystem needs
- Problem solve with clients and stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions requested or being implemented, including potential simplification
- Assess the business impact that certain technical choices have, providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
- Write proposals and RFPs, and manage bid defense
- Provide post-sales implementation subject matter expert support
- Provide input to sales engineering and technical architecture teams on optimizations
Our ideal candidate: Experience
- Strong track record of client work in systems integration or product implementations
- Proven experience in solution architecture implementation – from engineering and software architecture design through to project management
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems, databases and analytics engines
- Exposure and ability to articulate value of different types of data and analytics
Our ideal candidate: Abilities
- Client focused and ability to influence client decisions
- Efficient communication skills, strong written communications
- Strong organizational and leadership skills, proven ability to build strong relationships
- Navigation of cross-functional teams (GTM, product, software) to drive client outcomes
- Fluency in English and excellent oral presentation and writing skills
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network