Engagement Manager, Patient Analytics
Engagement Manager, Patient Data
At IQVIA, we look for the very best people, and then give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
Those who choose to work with us are joining a recognized global leader — a company uniquely positioned to help clients make the most of market opportunities and respond to challenges that affect global healthcare. We’re committed to blending industry expertise and advanced technology to deliver the most accurate perspectives and in-depth analytics on healthcare dynamics.
To join IQVIA means you’ll be part of a worldwide organization where one person can make a difference, and where collaboration and innovation rule. Our people are creative and client focused. They are among the best and brightest in the industry. And they bring a broad range of expertise to the table. Our people are analysts, statisticians, software engineers, consultants, sales leaders, marketing, and product managers, and more. The key to our success is our people, whose experience, talent, commitment, and diversity set the standard for the health information industry.
We invest in people through a range of initiatives in compensation, benefits, and learning and development, and we strive to create an environment where our employees are challenged, empowered, and can flourish.
- Manages multiple consulting projects of varying complexity and ensures on-time and on-budget delivery for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries.
- Contributes to new business development and maintaining and strengthening client base.
- Manages project teams including both internal and external resources in the design, development, and delivery of client solutions.
- Provides coaching and direction to Consultants and Senior Consultants across multiple projects at any given time.
- Leads teams to review and analyze client requirements or challenges and develops estimates associated with proposals that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction with limited if any senior management input.
- Develops project plan with timelines and deliverables and leads project to successful completion, on-time and on-budget, from start to finish with little senior management guidance.
- Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems. Serves as key point of contact with client.
- Identifies opportunities for project efficiencies through utilization of offshore resources
- Provides high level input to, and ensures the development of, client reports and presentations and delivers all or significant portions of findings to client.
- Develops and/or elevates new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads.
- Manages multiple external data sets (client data, vendor data) and incorporates into deliverables with IQVIA data assets.
- Provides follow-up with client after project deliverables have been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Proactively continues to strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
- Proactively mentors, coaches, and shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
- Takes a leadership role in the completion of internal projects.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s degree with 8-12 years of related experience including consulting and pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry experience.
- Possesses demonstrated expertise in one or more practice areas.
- Demonstrates excellent project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
- In-depth understanding of IQVIA data assets and the Consulting and Services core offerings with a strong focus on patient level data.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals and is effective working in a matrix environment.
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
- Has established network and referral contacts.
- Possesses the necessary subject matter expertise and project management skills to effectively manage projects across more than one practice area.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network