Director, Real-World Technology Sales
Work within the US sales organization to drive and optimize sales performance across the RWS patient centered technologies (PCT) portfolio. IQVIA”s cloud based platforms enable sponsors to gather better insights faster and improve the overall patient experience in clinical research and real world studies. Our platforms within Real World Tech IQVIA Connection and eCOA.
• Achieve individual annual sales target based on selling to Pharmaceutical clients across the offering suite to attain TCV quotas as assigned.
• Deploy extensive external and internal networking to develop contacts and engage with your defined portfolio of clients to drive your opportunity pipeline e.g. generating leads
• Personally lead key strategic and large opportunities that are critical to achieving global plan and financial goals
• Work with the US RBU Sales teams (functional and local) and RWT specialists to co-ordinate your approach with customers to drive sales, leveraging sales specialist teams where required
• Support the build out of account plans, and develop / evolve client specific account strategies based on current US client RW ecosystems and maturity
• Partner with Global Account Directors and Real-World Account Directors to engage C-suite and key influencers and budget holders within client base
• Assess any additional client potential within white space analysis to directly drive revenue & growth
• Support offerings teams to provide input to develop and adapt current solutions, to create new & improved client centric offerings
• Bachelor's Degree with 8-10 years of sales experience required Or
• Master's Degree with 8 years of experience required Or
• Ph.D. with 5 years of experience required
• Possesses knowledge of key marketplace issues for the pharmaceutical industry and related businesses.
• Subject matter expertise of a number of IQVIA offerings and the application of those offerings to improve client business processes.
• Account Development Skills, Analytical Skills, Communication Skills, Influence Outcomes, Market Research Knowledge, Marketplace and Industry Knowledge, Negotiation Skills, Organizational Skills, Planning Skills, Presentation Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Relationship Building Skills, Servicing Skills, Vision and Direction.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network