Consultant, Patient Data
Consultant, Patient Data
- Provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to client solutions for the pharmaceutical and related industries.
- Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development of more complex solutions.
- The person in this role is responsible for the on-time completion of projects or components of large, complex projects for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries. Identifies and elevates potential new business opportunities.
- Assists Senior Consultants and Engagement Management with the review and analysis of client requirements or problems and the development of proposals of cost-effective solutions.
- May lead a small team of analysts to deliver client solutions.
- Develops detailed documentation and specifications.
- Performs quantitative or qualitative analysis to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Designs, structures, and delivers presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience with some senior input.
- Proactively develops broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Engagement based responsibilities are largely directed by more senior consultants, engagement managers or principals.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-5 years of related experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry. MBA or Master’s degree is a plus.
- Prior consulting experience supporting the pharma industry is ideal.
- Demonstrated problem solving aptitude and critical thinking skills, with the ability to synthesize data.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals and is effective working in a matrix environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver with tight deadlines.
- Ability to make appropriate decisions in ambiguous situations.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
- Must be proficient with MS-Excel and PowerPoint.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Working knowledge of IQVIA data or similar data at Patient, Prescriber and Account levels (e.g. Anonymous patient-level data (APLD)).
- Experience in commercial aspects of the Pharmaceutical industry and data
- Knowledge of market research and consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Therapeutic area knowledge in various medical conditions including but not limited to Oncology, Immunology, Diabetes, Cardiovascular, Vaccines, and rare and orphan diseases
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network