Client Services Rep 2
• Liaise with study teams and other Document Management staff in order to fulfill job responsibilities and activities.
• Maintain study files as per study and/or client requirements or in accordance with Wingspan and/or client SOPs/WPs and applicable regulations.
• Provide information necessary to complete client and/or departmental status reports as requested by Wingspan and/or client management
• Inform manager of training issues, project activities, quality issues and timelines as directed.
• Participate in training related to fulfillment of responsibilities as required by Wingspan and/or the client.
• Liaise with Clients, as appropriate, on project issues when directed by Wingspan management.
• Assist with study migrations which will include:
Creating document manifests and/or spreadsheets that will include document metadata for all documents included in the in-scope studies to be migrated
• Maintaining the data in these manifests and/or spreadsheets as the studies continue to progress
• Preparing the one or more Migration Manifest Files for each study migration
• Interact with Client CROs and other interested parties as needed to communicate data issues.
• Collaborating with Client business leads to ensure accuracy of data in the document manifests and/or spreadsheets
• Work with Wingspan Migration Project Team to ensure quality data migrations
• Handle special projects or duties as requested by Wingspan management.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network