Associate Principal, Solution Architect (Remote)
The Associate Principal, Solution Architect’s mission is to deliver the right RW data in combination with the right technology and service model to meet a clients need through:
- Extraction, license or use of large RW data assets
- Use of technology to enhance the quality of RW data assets
- Applying the right technology such as Privacy, NLP, Data standardization/harmonization, and analytics platform
- Performing rapid analytics - to assess study feasibility and availability of data
- Standardized characterizations of the composition of a population: their demographic structure, the distribution of their comorbidities, the duration between diagnosis and intervention, etc.
This requires leadership across technical and data architecture, data manipulation, analytics script and report generation, software development and data visualization. The solutions are delivered to a variety of clients across life-science, government, payer or provider organizations. The team also works the largest collection of de-identified Real-World Data in the US, from different patient care settings, making it the forefront of “Big Data” in healthcare.
In this role you can expect to:
- Responsible for the design, description and managing the development of solutions to support our client's business strategies.
- Partner with sales and product development teams to create the right data/tech solution needed for client proposal/bids
- Lead the implementation of such architecture solution if client project won
- Partners with data product development team to IT strategic direction and assists in the mapping of projects to that strategic direction whilst ensuring product capabilities and process improvements are delivered over time within the framework of the IQVIA enterprise architecture.
- Devises and presents business cases and program release plans to senior management with priority recommendations to maintain and evolve this architecture.
- Partners with business line managers, providing technical and system expertise, to synergize IT strategic direction and product concepts.
- Keeps up to date with technology changes and identifies opportunities for implementation in future systems.
- Client facing experience is a must
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience
- Seven (7) years experience in software and/or product development with a focus on solution architect both internally and externally.
- IT consulting and project management experience.
- Experienced in enterprise architecture, business information modelling, building solutions from existing tools, and system design.
- Experienced in applying technology to business strategies.
- Ability to employ consulting skills.
- Broad knowledge of current technology, tools and techniques for software development.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network