Associate Director - Product Management (Medicare)
• The Associate Director - Product Management- (Medicare) will manage, design and implement a comprehensive plan for the long-term, sustainable success of a key component of IQVIA’s information solution portfolio: IQVIA’s Medicare Offering Suite
• The Associate Director will serve as the subject matter expert in Medicare, including the Medicare market, trends, information and data.
• The person in this role will both identify target opportunities, and partner closely with IQVIA’s sales organization to support current and prospective clients’ information requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Ensures offering related content and feature levels are both competitive and sufficient to generate targeted revenue growth and market penetration.
• Makes offering portfolio lifecycle and roadmap decisions necessary to deliver on business results.
• Incorporates IQVIA’s strategic directions into product management decisions within and across the business lines. Recognized as the spokesperson for IQVIA on their offerings both internally and externally.
• Secures organizational agreement on the complete go-to-market plan and budget required for implementation.
• Performs proactive market research and identifies target clients and markets. Engages with sales teams to partner on said opportunities.
• Manages cross functional teams to ensure the offerings meet customer needs and are economically and technically viable.
• Brings external thought leadership to bear in client environment. Recognizes impact of developments in industry that may influence IQVIA products, services or trends. Forecasts trends, identifies potential impacts, and applies knowledge to offering development and business line strategy.
• Defines and executes plans for achievement of complex business line objectives. Leverages, builds and maintains IQVIA relationships that contribute to successful execution of plans. Proactively engages and manages cross-functional stakeholders, leads interdependent teams, and demonstrates complete ownership of the business.
• Minimum 7 years related product management, marketing or sales experience required
• Experience with and thorough understanding of CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) and CMS related data/information required.
• Managed markets and market access experience strongly preferred.
• Must be proficient in specialty pharmacy, medical claims, and buy & bill distribution channels.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
• Strong problem solving, analytical, project management and planning skills.
• Ability to manage senior and executive level relationships across business and functional areas.
• Solid project management skills.
• Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to perform root cause analyses.
• Bachelors or Masters in business administration or a related field such as marketing, statistics, or economics.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network