Associate Director, Product Management
Directs and executes marketing activities for IQVIA Marketplace offerings and is involved in strategy, messaging, content creation and deployment, and measurement. Analyzes and interprets customer data, understands market characteristics, and develops innovative marketing campaigns strategically targeted to maximize results. Aligns with the organization to create strategic and tactical plans, positioning, value propositions, and messaging; prioritizes content and QC; manages and develops budgets; makes event selection/marketing mix decisions; develops and tracks KPIs; supports new offerings and acquisitions; and creates collateral for use throughout the organization.
• Leads hunt for new assets, acquisitions and/or partner channels to accelerate portfolio expansion and market potential. Drives the development of complete offerings (from I & A through C & S).
• Ensures offerings content and feature levels are competitive and sufficient to generate targeted revenue growth and market penetration.
• Makes offering lifecycle decisions necessary to delivery on business results (including sunset or extension decisions).
• Incorporates IQVIA strategic directions into offering mgmt decisions within and across the business lines. Recognized as the spokesperson for IQVIA on their offerings both internally and externally.
• Secures organizational agreement on the complete Go-To-Market plan and budget required for implementation.
• Manages cross functional teams to ensure the offerings meet customer needs, are economically and technically viable and are deliverable.
• Approves research plans to ensure output will fulfill research objectives and coaches others on market analytic best practices. Endorses conclusion and uses recommendations from market analytics to make business and planning decisions.
• Brings external thought leadership to bear in client environment. Recognizes impact of developments in industry that may influence IQVIA products, services or trends. Forecasts trends, identifies potential impacts and applies knowledge to offering development and business line strategy.
• Drive achievement of objectives for an increasingly larger or more complex area of business line responsibility (or multiple smaller areas) and ensures execution on plans. Proactively shapes and scopes interdependencies with other business line stakeholders and functions and to achieve business line goals.
• Determines and executes plans for recovery, contingency and mitigation to adjust for market, corporate or other impacts. Leverages, builds and maintains IQVIA relationships that contribute to successful execution of plans. Proactively engages and manages stakeholders, leads interdependent teams and demonstrates complete ownership of the business
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• Seven (7) years related Marketing or Sales experience Req
• Thorough understanding of the IQVIA offering in the customer environment strongly preferred.
• IQVIA systems and/or pharmaceutical industry knowledge required.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
• Strong problem solving, analytical, project management and planning skills.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network