Phlebotomy Technician / Lab Tech Consultant Arizona
Per-Diem Phlebotomy technician / Lab tech Consultant Arizona
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/ Registered Nurse (RN)/ Phlebotomist/ EMT/ Paramedic with National and / or State Phlebotomy Certification LPN, RN, with 1+ years of experience in collecting and processing venous blood samples?
This in-home phlebotomy service will enable you to work around your current schedule and commitments, supplement your income and provides the opportunity to be involved with clinical trials and research within pharmaceutical, biotech and medtech industries. This is an on-demand service so we are looking for individuals who can accept assignments 48 hours in advance, and who have a cell phone, internet access and reliable transportation.
Adhering to all HIPPA, legal, compliance and ethical requirements, you will carry out scheduled visits and successfully collect, transport, and prepare samples for testing (providing a remote/mobile service as needed using a POCT device), reporting and providing event notes, referring pertinent information to your supervisor.
We are looking for highly skilled, flexible, adaptable individuals who can work within an assigned geographical area which may require lengthy drives to reach patients’ homes. As you will be the face of IQVIA (and our client), professional conduct – including but not limited to dress, conversation, privacy, and safety – is always expected.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Phlebotomist, EMT, Paramedic with National/State Phlebotomy Certification (ASCP or AMT preferred) or Nurse (LPN or RN) with active license in good standing (PACU, Emergency Room, Emergency Services, Intensive Care Unit, Oncology, or other locations that regularly require phlebotomy collection preferred)
- Prior experience as Float, Coordinator, Lead, or Supervisor would be advantageous
- Experience of performing specimen processing, and working multiple sites/customers
- Ability to travel (locally) up to 90% of the time for assignments
- Intermediate computer skills required (must be comfortable with basic software programs).
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network