Proposal Developer 1
Job Overview: Under general supervision, develop and prepare budgets and proposals for assigned customers, to support the global sales team.
- Review Requests for Proposal (RFP). Identify information for proposal text and budget development and work closely with proposal development team to prepare and finalize proposals
- Drive the execution of the Proposal throughout the lifecycle of the opportunity developing a strategic deliverable in accordance to proposals prioritization.
- Provide support and assistance to other Proposal Developers in the delivery of assigned opportunities
- Participate in strategy calls to discuss customer requirements and identify discrepancies in customer information
- Perform quality reviews of own work, processes and tasks to eliminate errors or defects
- Update and maintain corporate databases as required and ensure accurate information is included in tracking reports
- Proactively build internal and external customer relationships, working together to add value and improve the proposals and award processes.
- Identifying key challenges and ultimate selling points from Request for Proposal (RFP) documentation.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to promote effective and streamlined budgeting strategies during proposal and post award stages.
- Act as the primary GBO interface with internal and external customers to develop the new award preliminary contracts. Develop and implement execution plans for all new award preliminary contracts to ensure timely execution.
- Review master service agreements (MSAs), ensuring all contractual language is current, and inclusive of any new “standard” terms.
- Actively participate by attending customer meetings to represent the department.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field
- Experienced in proposal writing
- Knowledge of CRO industry will be preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and understanding of costing models
- Ability to interpret RFPs and protocols
- Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers
- Ability to prioritize, organize and drive execution of multiple deliverables
- Ability to adapt and to manage change effectively
- Possess a quality mindset, showing a concern for quality in all areas
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network