Manager- Strategy Consulting
If you are a self-starter who enjoys working hard and being continually challenged, this is an exciting opportunity for you to be part of IQVIA’s consulting team in Malaysia. As a Manager at IQVIA, you will be responsible for leading teams in the development & delivery of consulting projects. You will also be part of the regional consulting group and will have the opportunity to support larger & more complex projects in the Southeast Asia region.
- Participate in the design, development and delivery of consulting projects or components of larger, complex projects.
- Review client requirements and assist in the development of proposals of cost-effective solutions that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction.
- Perform qualitative and/or quantitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Design, structure and deliver client reports and presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
- Recommend improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems.
- Identify new business opportunities for follow-on work and new leads.
- Follow-up with client after project deliverables have been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Proactively develop broader and deeper knowledge of related consulting methodologies and develop CoE specific subject matter expertise.
- When acting as Project Manager, proactively manage project timelines and manage day to day communication with the client and team members.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in consulting; experience in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry will be highly advantageous
- Possess solid project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
- Work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network