Tech/Systems Support Analyst
Responsible for resolving incoming telephone and email requests within the agreed service levels as well as handling Level 1 escalations including medical emergency situations and handle any customer escalations. In addition, he/she is responsible for assisting the Team Lead in the daily monitoring of support issues reported by the field and assures Help Desk Analyst (Level I Analyst) awareness.
• Adhere strictly to shift schedule.
• Flexibility to changes in shift schedules.
• Provide comprehensive Customer/Technical support services to support center customers by phone and or email.
• Take all steps to troubleshoot issues reported to them and resolve or escalate to next level of support.
• Use all available Knowledge Management Tools during processing.
• Take all necessary steps to ensure customer satisfaction at the end of the service.
• Create and submit detailed call/email logs documenting customer interactions.Accuracy, thoroughness, and timeliness are key call /email logging components.
• Confirm and update customer profile information as needed.
• Act as first point of escalation for Help Desk Analyst (Level I Analysts) and be knowledgeable on client specific work flow.
• Promptly notify management of any potentially “dissatisfied” customers.
• Follow all documented escalation procedures, including hand off times, for issues requiring counterpart intervention.
• Confer with Team Lead to identify trending problems and work to develop solutions to open issues.
• Follow all documented procedures to handle open calls/tickets, including monitoring open call/ticket queues, placing follow ups, etc.
• Proactively seek and possess business acumen for all clients (internal and or external) supported.
• Maintain proficiency in all applications utilized by clients supported.
• Organize and utilize all support resources provided including emails, documentation, contact lists, etc.
• Assist in the mentoring of Level I Analysts Backup role.
• Be familiar with HD Supervisor functions and assume Supervisory responsibility in their absence.
• Perform customer support related tasks and special projects as assigned by management.
• College graduate. (min. 4 year course) or equivalent work experience.
• Call center or sales skills and experience.
• Minimum of 12-18 months of Level I Help Desk/Technical Support experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Customer Service Skills.
• Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Operating Systems, and Internet applications.
• Problem solving skills, organizational skills, and the ability to exercise sound judgment in any customer service scenario.
• Candidate must be willing to work in shifting schedule.
• Must be willing to work in Ortigas.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network