(Senior) Site Activation Specialist
Primary Location: Pasig City, Philippines Full time R1310644
- Serve as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) in assigned studies for investigative sites, Team Lead, Clinical Operations, Feasibility, Site Identification, Project Leadership and GICS. Ensure adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs), work instructions (WIs), quality of designated deliverables and to project timelines. Where applicable, act as a Country Lead for projects with no regional Lead assigned.
- Perform Regulatory, Start-up and Maintenance activities according to applicable regulations, SOPs and work instructions.
- Prepare site regulatory documents, reviewing for completeness and accuracy.
- Review, prepare and negotiate site contracts and budgets with sites, if applicable.
- Ensure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems, databases and tracking tools with project specific information.
- Ensure contracts are fully executed, regulatory documents and approvals are granted, IP Release authorized and specific project deliverables are completed.
- Review and provide feedback to management on site performance metrics.
- Review, establish and agree on project planning and project timelines. Ensure overall project efficiency and adherence to project timelines. Ensure monitoring measures are in place and implement contingency plan as needed.
- May contribute to the collection, interpretation, analysis and dissemination of accurate regulatory intelligence to support assigned studies and wider company, as required.
- May assist in pre-award activities including bid defenses, proposals and oversights of the scope of work at country level.
- May provide input into contract and budget template development.
- May support importation activities.
- May have direct contact with sponsors on specific initiatives.
- May act as Local Regulatory, Ethics and Contract Expert and reviewer of ICF.
- May act as mentor, and prepare and deliver country-specific training, for less experienced staff.
- May participate in feasibility and/or site identification activities.
- May perform Site Selection Visits if a trained monitor.
- Min. 1 year of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences or a related field and 3 years’ clinical research or other relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- In-depth knowledge of clinical systems, procedures, and corporate standards.
- Good negotiating and communication skills with ability to challenge, if applicable.
- Effective communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Knowledge and ability to apply GCP/ICH and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements, including local regulations, , SOPs and company’s Corporate Standards.
- Understanding of regulated clinical trial environment and knowledge of drug development process.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network