Technology Sales Representative - Quality & Regulatory
Manages the sales related activities for a IQVIA Software as a Service (SaaS) product, or an approved technology offering, to new clients.
• Primary focus is on IQVIA Tech and Apps product, focusing exclusively on new business/new account acquisition; leads the acquisition of new, high profile clients and focuses on winning large deals for meeting revenue and profit objectives.
• Focuses exclusively on new business/new account acquisition.
• Develops prospects through individual efforts and by participating in organization-sponsored events and campaigns.
• Prospects for new accounts, secures appointments, determines needs, delivers sales presentations, negotiates terms and conditions, overcomes objections, and closes sales.
• Develops strategies focused on expanding client base within defined market segments.
• Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
• May have leadership role. Identifies incremental opportunities in new or existing accounts (primarily new).
• Suggests product and offering enhancement to development team; Brings a total solutions mindset with clients.
• Bachelor's Degree with 8-12 years of similar industry or relevant sales experience required Or
• Master's Degree with 6 years experience required Or
• Ph.D. with 3 years of experience required
• Strong sales and account management experience
• Demonstrable experience of sales growth & target achievement
• Strong examples of consultative sales approach solving client business issues
• Possesses knowledge of key marketplace issues for the pharmaceutical industry and related businesses
• Solid knowledge of one or more IQVIA specialty products and the impact that the product can achieve when implemented within a client’s business processes.
• Individual must be a superior and successful sales person
• Excellent presentation and writing skills
• Ability to act with a sense of urgency, and can work both independently and within a team environment
• Must have successful experience identifying and closing new business opportunities
• Be results driven
• Developing positive relationships at all levels of client management and within the IQVIA sales, consulting, and marketing teams
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network