Lead React Engineer (Remote/WFH)
Looking for a career in which you can make an impact? Join the award-winning IQVIA eCOA team on its journey to disrupt the healthcare industry and improve patients’ clinical research experience.
Who we’re looking for:
- Work collaboratively and efficiently across functional teams in a fast-paced startup-like environment.
- High standard of engineering quality through code reviews and unit tests.
- Extend our platform to handle an expanding set of features.
- Regularly make specific determinations about system performance and respond with sense of urgency to review and fix bug reports.
- Define engineering processes for product launch and releases.
- Proactively work with Quality Assurance to solve system problems.
- Review and refactor legacy code.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to peers.
- Experience in working with Node and Express.js
- Experience in working with various databases (Postgres, DynamoDB) a plus
- Ability to work independently and remotely with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
Patients will always be the ultimate customer in healthcare, but they need to be heard. Our goal is to help ensure that each patient is at the center of care and give them a voice to share their story. IQVIA’s eCOA (electronic clinical outcomes assessment) Division has developed an award-winning platform that intelligently automates capturing patient's experiences through real-time, direct-from-patient data collection. This enables the client real-time access to the patient’s experience, which in-turn, improves the treatment and eventual outcome.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Join our Global Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our Global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network