The Candidate must be able to interpret client market requirements and provide consultative and proactive market recommendations to satisfy the client business need. This position is responsible for insuring market specifications including timeliness and quality meet client expectations. The ideal candidate will have an analytical background, strong attention to detail, and a desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
The Candidate will be supporting DDD and Xponent. The yearly revenue for these offerings is, DDD is $82 MM and Xponent is $160 MM.
The Candidate will be responsible for managing 2,000 markets per year and 25 ad-hoc per month across 89 clients. In addition, there is a key project initiative to transition 1000 + markets into the Market Definition Tool (MDT). The Candidate will be responsible for learning the new tool and be a key contributor in transitioning the markets. They will start with a few markets per month and then ramp up to 10 per month.
DDD and Xponent Market Definition Duties include:
- Interpret client market requirements based on complex market business definitions
- Research product NDC/CMF details
- Recommend other potential products for inclusion (Missing Products)
- Code custom market definition using the Market Definition Tool (MDT)
- Complete market maintenance based on new products and changes or Client requested market definition changes
- Manage market requests via CREATE Business Management Tool
- Understand and imply all Sub- National operational procedures and client market requirements, including documentation of business rules, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with minimum 2-3 years related work experience
- Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred
- Pharmaceutical experience is preferred with a strong background in pharmaceutical products and indications
- Knowledge of IQVIA’s US Product Reference Database (CMF) is a plus.
Skills / Knowledge:
- Clinical and or pharmaceutical product knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively within various levels of the organization
- Proven analytical, interpretative, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proactive ownership & learning
- Highly detail-oriented
- Ability to deliver high quality work and meet strict deadlines
- Consultative skills
- Proficiency in PC applications and MS Office Suite; especially Excel VLOOKUP and PowerPivot functionality
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Join IQVIA’s Talent Network
Let’s stay connected. Join our global Talent Network to receive alerts when new opportunities become available that match your career ambitions.Join our network